The Fawkner family were dairy farmers on the east side of Charlemont Road (now Carter Road) Connewarre
Alfred and Iris Wallace lived on the same property over 50 years ago and built the house that later acted as the Warralily sales office. They grazed and cropped the property.
Tihon and Maria Koslow were of Russian-Ukranian and Irish decent. The Koslow family owned land on the corner of Barwon Heads Road and Carter Road.
Patricia Beard, recipient of an OAM, has worked tirelessly over 45 years to advocate for the disability community. Patricia's grandson Luke who nominated her has purchased land in Warralily.
Neville and Elizabeth Spencer have ties to the Connewarre district stretching back 170 years. Elizabeth is a local historian and her father Neville was recognised as the oldest living original Connewarre resident.
Graham Naismith worked as a pharmacist in Barwon Heads for 25 years. He moved to Connewarre after living behind his shop for 15 years.
Thomas Rainford was appointed teacher in Mount Duneed in 1868 whilst James is recognised as an historical stalwart within the community.
Neville Seifferts lived on and worked the land in the district.
Mr Lampard opened a saddlery in Mount Duneed while Mrs Lampard operated the Mount Duneed Post Office and General Store in the mid 1900s.
Decourcy Street and Torse Avenue
The father of Decourcy Evans or "Tors" as he was known settled in the area in 1888 after migrating from Ireland. Tors had a mixed farm at Mount Duneed up until 1956 and later returned to the area when he purchased the old Post Office. He was also vice president of the Mount Duneed Cricket Club.
Ian Morris, a town planner, worked with the City of South Barwon and then the City of Greater Geelong post amalgamation. Ian was involved in much of the development in and around Geelong over 35 years and left a strong legacy amongst planners, engineers and developers in the region. Morris spelt backwards is Sirrom.