Frederick — born 30 August 1854, died 31 March 1862
Patrick William — born 1855, married Susan Cleverly (1859-1948), died 22 May 1932
James — born 7 May 1857, died 10 March 1861
Robert — born 1858, died 10 April 1862
John — born 1860, married Ellen O’Callaghan, died 20 June 1897
John died in August 1861 at the age of 36 and was buried on 6 August. Geelong Cemetery Trust record the burial as the first in the Mount Duneed Cemetery although the cemetery was not gazetted until 1864.
In 1864 Bridget married Swiss vigneron Louis Roulier at her brother’s home. Bridget’s name is recorded as Docherty, probably a misspelling of Doherty. Three children are recorded as being buried in the grave with John Doherty — 1 year old Louis Roulier on 1 September 1866, 1 year old Charles Roulier on 9 December 1867 and a Roulier child of unknown age.
Louis bought land in Whites Road, between Williams and Ghazeepore Roads about 1874. A family member has said that Louis worked for Andrew White of Hillside who lived in adjoining land. It is known that grapes were once grown at Hillside, so his skills may have been useful for vine dressing.
Louis died in 1880 and was buried on 17 December in the Catholic section of the Mount Duneed Cemetery. He is the only one recorded on the headstone. Bridget died on 27 May 1890 at the age of 55 and was buried with him.
When Bridget died on 27 May 1890 she owned 3 blocks in allotment B of section 21. These blocks were a little over 10 acres each. In her will she left this land to her only surviving sons; 1 block to her son, Patrick, and the rest to her son, John. John's farm was for sale in April 1895 two years before he died on 29 June 1897. He was buried in an unmarked grave in the family plot beside his mother.