Owners of Sunnyside
William Roberts Batten — 23 July 1855
Nick Cole — 4 June 1861
Atkins — 7 July 1864
Judge T Brewer — October 1867
George Gardiner — 22 November 1897.
John and Emily Pattinson — 1910
V Boldemn — 28 May 1954
Ass Pulp Manufactures
Sunnyside is situated on the north east corner of allotment 13 (corner of Tannery Road and Brearleys Lane) The land has been named Homestead Park in the North Eastern Industrial Precinct of the Armstrong Creek Urban Growth Zone. It will be retained for community use.
The pulp manufactures were proposing to establish a paper mill and intended to demolish the house and build a factory on the site, but could not obtain a permit because the drainage and effluent would pollute the river.